Currently Warp and Woof does not collect any personal information about you (apart from your IP address) through our website. When you voluntarily contact us, we will receive and store your information in accordance to this policy. We only collect and use your information to process your query or made to measure quote.
Occasionally we would like to send you relevant marketing communications by email about similar products and services that you may be interested in. Please note that you have the right to object to receiving marketing communications. We always offer an easy way to unsubscribe from receiving any marketing from us. If you do not object to receiving marketing communications from us, we will store your personal information for marketing purposes until you unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us.
We need your personal information in order to provide our service to you. If we do not collect this information, we will not be able to provide our service to you. We will never share your personal information with third party organisations. We will only share necessary information where we are required to do so by law. We store your personal information for up to six years from the date of your order. This is to enable us to refer to our sales records.
- You have the right to request copies of the personal information we hold about you at any time
- You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records
- Please note that we will not be able to delete your personal information whilst we are still processing your quote/order. We will be able to delete your personal information once you cancel the order within the 3 day cancelation period or once the order is complete
- You have the right to request that we restrict how we use your personal information
- You have the right to object to the collection and use of your personal information at any time
- You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information in a legible and compatible format such as Excel or Word
You can exercise all of your rights by contacting us directly.